2. RAX: Got long mid day anticipating recovery. WTF? Daily in massive downtrend and yesterday was day 1 of new breakdown. Paid 38.80 with yest. high at 39.46 and LOD of 37.60. Horrible risk/reward.
3. Z: Got long on OR break which was good. Got stopped though. Stubbornly re-entered on break back above 60 at which point the long argument was not there anymore. Turned a winner into a loser.
4. PIKE: Bought OR breakout in stock that was back above declining 8 day MA.
5. MGM: Bought a HOD breakout (after it had already broken out of OR) in one of the thickest stocks on the planet. Major no-no offering your money to HFT.
6. VCLK: Put 2nd stop too tight on this excellent short candidate and got taken out.
Cost of mistakes -$900.