Future practice should be focused on 56 degree and 60 degree wedges inside of 50 feet.
1. Prioritize swing path on long shots.
2. Prioritize feel, soft hands, and alignment inside 120 yards.
3. Long putts uphill need more than you think.
4. Long putts downhill need less than you think.
5. From 2 to 20 feet putt for break and speed.
6. Reads not what you think they are.
7. Soft hands around green chips. Use your knee on chip shot in deep rough
to kill hands.
8. You will have to adjust putting speed constantly today.
9. Slow down swing 120 and in. Soften hands.
10.Get closer to ball on all shots.
11.Trust your reads and stroke it.